- I am CRB checked and have public liability insurance of up to £5million.
- All paints mainly used are water based high quality hypo-allergenic and antibacterial: Snazaroo, TAG, DFX
- Cosmetics and face paints are not recommended for children under three. If parents wish an under three year old painted they do so at their own risk. At my discretion I may paint on their arm or
- If your child has sensitive skin and would like to be painted please ask for a patch test on their arm.
- Parents/carers must take full responsibility in allowing children to be painted, and if your child is being left at a party, please let the organiser of the party know if you do not wish your
child to be painted.
- I am unable to paint anyone with sickness, cold sores, infections or any contagious skin condition. Sometimes it will be possible for me to paint an arm instead, but only at my discretion.
- I use a clean sponge on every face and change the water frequently.
- I will also only paint people who wish to be painted.
- Paints can be easily removed with gentle soap, water and a flannel. Baby wipes are not recommended as it could make skin sensitive.
- all the products are compliant with EU and FDA regulations
- I will not tolerate any abusive behaviour and reserve the right to refuse to paint offensive material.
- I take pride in keeping my face painting kit thoroughly clean.